Monday, April 21, 2008

CKC, 2 goofy girls and a Newspaper Stand....

So, Noell and I met Lain for dinner on Saturday after CKC....We ate at Mango's in downtown Mesa...It was yummy and the weather was nothing short of amazing!!!!
Anyone, who knows downtown Mesa knows that there are metal statues everywhere throughout Main Street....
Many silly, hysterical photos were taken....We are scrapbookers and this is what we do for fun!!!

Well, this funniest part is that we did not have a tripod with us....So, we needed a stand to prop our cameras on so we could set the timers....Lain happen to spot a folding newspaper stand....Of course just the thing we needed....Every time we saw a statue there it was a folding newspaper stand....LOL!!! So, without further ado....Here are some of the photos....













Love you girls!!!!

6 comments:

Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Great way to improvise...found you at Next Blog Over. Hope you don't mind the intrusion.

ScrapHappy said...

These are just too too TOO funny!
Thanks for sharing, my dear.
Great pics, BTW. I think a Canon is in my future!

ricanlaw said...

Wow, great post. I love all the pics and how wonderful to be and about with good friends (I miss that). Genius to use the stands as a tripod. Clever indeed.

Miss M! said...

I love the one with you guys reading the papers. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Dina said...

LOL...so funny! Next time I'll have to meet you down there. :) Hugs!

KJ-Starre said...

Fantastic photo's...it sure looks like you guys had a blast! Welcome back!