Thursday, March 27, 2008

Jenni Bowlin.....

Sorry...the layout will be in the August issue of Scrapbook Trends....Check back soon!!!


bingo cards are heaven....combine the bingo card with butterflies and jewels and that's cloud 9....This came together pretty quickly and was super simple....
Lately, I have had the itch to get more artistic with my layouts....now I just have to find the time....I NEVER have enough time unless I'm up until all hours into the morning....

On a side note I have noticed the Hall of Fame threads popping up everywhere....I guess the calls go out next Friday the 4th....
So, for everyone who entered (especially Noell) good luck, ((((big hugs)))).....

Be back in the next couple of days!!!!
Hugs...
Dedra

5 comments:

noell said...

You feel a need to be more artistic? You already are!!

Anyway, thanks for the HOF shout-out. Huge amounts of luck back to you. MAybe we should go out that day for coffee...or some other sorts of drink. =)

KJ-Starre said...

Hi Dedra, I saw your work on A Million Memories & loved it, so thought I'd see if you had a blog & you do YAY! So this is an official HI! all the way from Cape Town, South Africa. I enjoyed reading your last couple of posts...boy you sure have been busy. Are you also on the CKMB?

Your bingo cards are FAB! I luv the bright butterflies & great mini album. Your photographs are super cute. I will definitely be back to see how you are doing.
Have a super day.
~Kim!

P.S If you feel like a visit, my blog link is KJ-Starre.blogspot.com

ScrapHappy said...

Hey! Saw your room on Paperclipping. Wow! You lucky girl!
Just wanted to say hi, and invite you to stop by my blog sometime. :)
xoxox
Lain
http://knitandpurlgrrlg.blogs.com/scraphappy

KJ-Starre said...

Clever thing! I knew they were special when I saw them. Congrats on being published....again :o)

ricanlaw said...

You are awesome.