Thursday, March 13, 2008

I love this....



old Royal typewriter....Jon and I found it about a year ago....It weighs at least 50 lbs...
I can barely pick it up and carry it....I so need to use this more on my layout & projects....
This typewriter is from Arizona State University and has a cool serial number plate on the side....I can only imagine how many people actually used this in a class....Going from typewriters like this to computer keyboards....

In other good news I just shipped off another project for publication....This one will be in the upcoming Scrapbook Trends Vacation Idea Book....It's always a thrill to see all the other talented ladies that are in these books as well....

You see, I should sign up for a Scrapbook magazine/Idea book Anoymous group....
I have all of the Disgning with series, all of Ali's books, a subscription to CK, etc...
I'm sure I'm not the only girl out there in need of a support group....but like I tell Jon there are people out there with more serious addictions than me....

Thank you to everyone who stops by, I read everyone's comments....we are so lucky to be involved in such a great uplifting hobby that brings us all together....

I'm compiling so more favorites....so stay tuned....
Hugs to everyone!!

2 comments:

ricanlaw said...

I'm going to go broke keeping up with all your pubs. Congrats again. I also collect mag. Right now I'm into ST. :)

Sherry/Cherie said...

Love that typewriter...I used one of those many years ago...wish I still had one!! The type on them is wonderful for all the projects we do now with art!! At that time it was strictly "functional" for work!!