Thursday, March 06, 2008

Here we go....

Shelley....tagged me and here are the rules:
1.You must share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2.You then tag 7 people and at the end of the post you provide links to their blogs.
3.Lastly, let them know they are being tagged.


found this awesome photo on Flickr taken by: biketourist.org
It makes me miss living in east Texas....

Seven Random things....Let's see....
1. When I go to bed at night all of the closet and bathroom doors MUST be closed....
2. When I get out of my truck the radio station MUST be set to 107.9....
3. As I'm loading the dishwasher every silverware holder must have only 4 pieces of utensils before moving onto the next empty holder....
4. I have had ladies come up to me telling me how interesting it is that I call my
daughters "lovie" especially since I'm from Texas and I'm not English? I did not
know that being English was a requirement....I still call them "lovie"..
5. I buy all patterned paper in quanitites of 2 or 4....
6. When I take my earrings off at night in put them in my jewelry box they must be touching....
7. Before I turn off the TV it must be set to channel 12 and if I do not turn it off
I ask Jon if he put it on channel 12 if not I MUST turn it back on and fix it....
Since we have been married for quite awhile he pretty good about this....

Wow....when I look back over this list can we say "OCD"....I might be a little more OCD then Katie!!
I don't think I know 7 people I could tag, it seems everyone has already gone through the tagging process....

Thanks Shelley!!
Big Hugs to ya!!

4 comments:

ricanlaw said...

Although these tag games can be a little daunting as it appears they happen very frequently...I'm so happy she tagged it. It gives your readers a little insight to your world and wow... I loved reading about you. Thanks.

Becky Heisler said...

LOL wow Dedra .. that does sound a little OCD !!!! ahahaha Thanks for the little peeky into your life!

kimmithylaine said...

haha...you are a lil ocd huh?!? so funny how little things can irritate us all huh!!?!

Dina said...

LOL, love your list!