Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Quickie.....



post that is....here is the whole enchilada of a layout for the A Million Memories January newsletter....
This layout was a pretty basic design....Sorry for the not so great picture, the lighting was not good that day....

Ellie is still sick....her pink eye infection has moved into her sinuses so I whipped out the Vicks Vapor Rub
and the medications necessary....She went to the doctor again today and Dr. Z reassured us that she would feel
fabulous by the end of the weekend....I guess this is a 7-10 day illness....

I will have some more layouts soon....
and a shout out to Aleida, thanks for finding me and getting in touch!!
It was great talking to you....You can find here blog here.....
http://ricanlaw.typepad.com/the_scrapping_rican/

Be back sooner than later!!!
Big Hugs for everyone!!!

2 comments:

ricanlaw said...

You know I don't like to hear that your little girl is so sick. I hope and pray she gets better soon! Your little place here makes me very happy, you are very talented and I hope that more promising opportunites come your way. Many hugs to you and your little one. - Aleida -

ricanlaw said...

Hey Dedra: Just stopping in again to see if your girl is feeling better.