Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh My!

I did not expect to be featured in the 2 peas gallery until Feb....BUT the garden released today and low and behold Lisa McGarvey used one of my pieces for her User Inspiration in the Garden Girl gallery....
This is super exciting!!! I always wondered how someone became a User Inspiration....
anyway, you can check it out here:
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/cg_display.asp?cmd=display&seed_id=26104

Her comments were so sweet....Thank you Lisa!!!!

I wanted to share a fun Valentine's box I made for Ellie....I took a Duncan Hines Cake box and covered it with Creative Imaginations paper and some embellies!!! I loved the box because it was red....Anyway, if you have any questions
shoot me an e.mail @ dlong20@cox.net





Ellie has been sick the last few days but I'm working on my list of favorite inspirational blogs that I read everyday....
Hope all is well....
Hugs...
Dedra....

3 comments:

kimmithylaine said...

that vday box is so cute! congrats on the user inspiration..that project rocked!!!

Cate said...

Congrats on beiong chosen for the garden. Your work is beautiful, so I can see why she picked you!!

ricanlaw said...

I enjoyed chatting with you yesterday.