Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Year Layouts....

It is hard to believe it is already January 6th....I have been thinking a lot about 2008 and its endless possibilites....
Goals, words, intentions, etc.

Also, Noell with Paperclipping is doing episodes of Paperclipping live....You can
actually scrapbook with her via computer....make comments and talk to others in the forum....
It really is pretty cool.....She does them every Tuesday night....
Just go to www.paperclipping.com to check out the details....

With that said here are my layouts that I designed for A Million Memories....







and then A Million Memories sent some rockin' Creative Imaginations and MAMBI manufactuer kits....
Here are the layouts and projects for those as well.....
I wanted to make a paper flower bouquet for the table in my studio....Then I made butterfly picks out of the CI 3-D chipboard shapes....









I hope everyone is having a great Sunday, it is raining here and I LOVE it!!!
Hugs...
Dedra

5 comments:

noell said...

Oh my gosh, girl, they're all so stunning...as usual. Two questions:

The little birds on your first layout...I cut the same birds out of something I got in the mail I think. They weren't scrapbooking products, so I'm shocked to see them somewhere else. Where did you get yours?

When you add glitter to stuff, what products do you use? And do you put something over it to seal it? I've been using hair spray, but I'm wondering if there is something on the market that works better.

BTW, thanks for mentioning Paperclipping Live!

Kara said...

Wow! Totally love your style. Glad I found your blog.

shelby said...

Hey Mom,

It's me Shelby. I just wanted to say...GREAT JOB!
I love the stuff you have been making. Keep up the good work!


P.S. I Love U

Raine said...

Hi how are you? Great I hope . So So sorry I have not called life has just been busy and guess what I lost your number email it to me. Everything is great here we are just getting ready for Jed's big 40th birthday on the 24th wow cant't believe it. We are going to Vegas you should come!!!!!! Email me or call. Have the best day Raine

Scrappermania said...

Awesome Layouts!!!