Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wow.....



what a whirlwind December was....Ellie turned five....she is getting to be such a big girl and VERY INDEPENDENT.....
I have gone back to work full time with Jon and this last month has been full of hosting get togethers on multiple occasions
with family and friends....nothing could be better....
We will be having another get together here on New Year's Eve.....



So, today I have been working on my creations for the Jan. A Million Memories kit....
and let me tell you this kit has so many things in it....It is stunning....
I have been in somewhat of a creative slump and this has snapped me out of it.....
So, this will go on sale Jan. 1st, so make sure you get over and snag yourself one....www.amillionmemories.com....
You won't regret it...I PROMISE.....

and since I have not shared this yet.....did I mention December was CRAZY?!? here is the Christmas card we sent out....
I wish I could have sent out more....





I have been thinking alot about 2008....So, many new things and experiences that can happen....It's like the slate has been wiped clean and anything is possible.....

It has been a long time dream of mine to be published in Creating Keepsakes...well, I just found out that I will be in the
upcoming idea book by Ali Edwards.....I almost still cannot believe it....Ali Edwards what an icon....I'm giddy with excitment....
NOTHING could be more awesome in my little scrapbooking world....Thanks for letting me share!!!
HHHmmmm, now I just need to get into a monthly issue.....

Warmest wishes and hope for your New Year from our family to yours.....
See you next year with more posts and insights!!!

The BIGGEST hugs....
Dedra....

2 comments:

kimmithylaine said...

Ellie is just adorable!! Love your cards to death!!!

Shelley said...

Congrats on getting into Ali's book! My dream is to get into Simple or MM some day! Maybe our dreams will come true this year! Good luck and congratulations again! Shelley