Sunday, December 02, 2007

Mystic Paper....
















is such a great store....Kim and Jennifer are the sweetest....If you're ever taking a trip to Arizona it is a must
see that you should put on your list....
Above is the project I created for them this month....Enjoy!!!

So many amazing things are happening for me right now....
I have 2 layouts being published in the Embellish Idea Book by Scrapbook Trends
and another layout will be in the March 2008 issue of Scrapbook Trends....
I have some other exciting happenings that I can't speak of just yet....
I have so much to be thankful for....

AND if you're a big Ali Edwards fan (like myself)....go here: www.paperclipping.com
Noell has posted her interview with Ali and it's awesome....

I will update in a few days with the people and things that inspire me....
Until then, I hope everyone has a great week!!!

Big Hugs....
Dedra....

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Congratulations on your publications! THat is awesome! Shelley

noell said...

This book is so gorgeous. Stunning. I love all your glitter flourishes, the colors, your layering of circles and things. And the photos are great. They must love you at Mystic Paper.

Congrats on your pub's and other successes. Can't wait to see!

Paper Princess said...

Congrats on your pubs Dedra ;)!!! I'll be in ST in Feb (my first pub. in that particular pub) And hey, I can't wait to hear the other news that you can't share yet :)....Hope you and your fam. have a wonderful holiday season!!!