Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My poor.....

blog is in need of a serious update.....

So, without further ado....



Thanksgiving was wonderful....My Nannie and Bud were in from Texas and we also decorated my Mom's Christmas tree, which is a tradition....and of course, the photo session....We had four generations of women in one place....Good times....
Throughout the day I thought about the special people that enrich my life and the little things I'm thankful for....

My Family....
Our Friends....
My Passion....
Our Health....
The power of positive thought....

There is so much going on right now and I feel a creative itch coming on....There are some sites and blogs I visit daily that are a constant source of inspiration for me and I will do a seperate post for that this week....

The layouts and mini album below I designed for A Million Memories....Enjoy....






























1 comment:

ricanlaw said...

Gosh, lots of eye candy.