Monday, November 05, 2007

Catching up....

From this:



to this:



Well, the annual pumpkin carving party was a blast....I'm so thankful that we have so many great friends....
Every year Jon and I seem to get a little better at putting this party together....So, thanks to everyone for making this
so wonderful....All of the pumpkins turned out awesome....

and I also found out a few weeks ago that I will be published in Scrapbook Trends March 2008 issue....I have not submitted anything for a good 6 months....It's so fun when you get the e.mail requesting one of your layouts, such a rush....
This layout is about Ellie and how she waits for Jon to come home from work, it will be fun to see it in print....

I will have some layouts to share in the next couple of days....
Thanks for stopping by....
Hugs....
Dedra....

P.S....If you're reading this Raine I have been thinking about you guys the last couple of weeks....
Love Ya!!!

6 comments:

kimmithylaine said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Congrats on your pub!

Shelley Haganman said...

Congrats on your publication! What fun! Shelley

RAINE said...

Hi Dedra , Dito I have also been thinking of you actually when we were carving our pumpkins. Talking about how Jed and John would have to do complacated pumpkins and about how much we miss our spruce drive pumpkin carving tradition. Congrats on the publication!!!!!!

noell said...

I'm glad you had fun. Looks like a great time!

Congrats on another Scrapbook Trends publishing!

SunnyMommie said...

looks like so fun!!!

congrats girl on your pub!!!

Anonymous said...

my email is rainepaulk@cableone.net
Hope you are doing great!!!! Talk to you soon Raine