Sunday, October 14, 2007

so Karen.....

was talking to me about the CK HOF and got me thinking about this "hobby" we call scrapbooking.....
What do I WANT from this passion I have, what DIRECTION do I WANT to take, what are MY goals....and what
will keep it FUN for me? Yes, I'm doing this for my girls and my husband (even though he doesn't like me to admit it).....

BUT, it is also my creative outlet....So, Karen....you now have me thinking not only about the HOF, but what
path I want to take on my scrapbooking journey....
so, if you ladies have a blog or a journal you put your thoughts in ask yourself, WHAT makes you happy, what path
do you want to take on the journeys of your life? Feel free to leave a comment and post a link to your blog....
I would love to read about your journeys as well.....

Sorry, I have been MIA but I will have some new layouts up in the next few days....
and THANK you Karen and Katie for your faith in my abilities....

I'll leave you with a photo that I re.discovered from Oct. 2005 of Shelby....I LOVE it and it will be in one of the layouts
I post soon!!!!



I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!!!!
Hugs...
Dedra....

2 comments:

kimmithylaine said...

havent seen ya around lately much girlie! miss ya! You should SO try out for HOF You rock!!

Becky Heisler said...

Dedra.. your work just rocks !!! I think we are always our own worst critique!Hope you're well girl!