Tuesday, October 02, 2007

One of those days.....

when you are just BLAH!!! We have all had them....Today was my day....
I feel exhausted, un-motivated and mojo-less....I have been trying to "snap out" of it all day....
I did get my layouts to Mystic Paper yesterday so I was able to check that off my list for the week....
We had the tile replaced in the girl's bathroom....

Anyway, I would love to know how or what you ladies do to "snap out" of it!!!
Big hugs to everyone!!!
Layouts will be posted soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

turn your air down to 60 and make candles listen to some great music and enjoy!!!!! I think that is what I am going to do man I wish I was still on spruce the garage really worked for thoose kind of days. Have a great day and dont forger to breath. hugs Raine