Friday, October 05, 2007

The funniest.....



thing Ellie said to me.....Let me set the stage for ya....
Yesterday, here in Arizona the weather was hit and miss....It could be raining but you would be the sun shining
and a very blue sky right ahead....
So, we were driving and the conversation went like this:

Ellie: "Mommy, do you know what clouds are made of ?"

Me: "No, sweetie....What are clouds made of ?"

Ellie: "You're going to find this very interesting"....

Me: "OK"

Ellie: "Mommy, clouds are made of milk".....

Me: "Wow, that is interesting...."

Ellie: "Mommy, do you know what dark clouds are made of ?"

Me: "No, what are they made of lovie girl ?"

Ellie: "Dark clouds are made of chocolate milk...."

I can't remember my exact reply to her, but I do remember thinking, that for a four year old she can say
some big words but still have the imagination of a little girl her age....
I hope her imagination never dies.....

Wishing everyone a great weekend.....
Meghan, Tyson and Miss Hazel your in my thoughts and prayers....

Hugs....
Dedra.

2 comments:

Scrappermania said...

Sweet conversation! I love clouds of milk!

Gabrielle Beck said...

Gorgeous photo!

That is so stinkin' cute! Learn something new everyday!

Gabrielle from AMM :)