Friday, September 21, 2007

So many.....

things going on right now....Jon and Ellie have been gone all week and before Jon left he gave me a touch of his cold....
Monday and Tuesday was our one year home inspection....a schedule packed full of contractors, but I'm THANKFUL for those contractors because that means our family has a home that we love....Gotta keep looking at the positive.....

My birthday last weekend was amazing....Friday my Mom took me out for lunch and I LOVE the relationship we have....Having daughters myself I can understand certain points of view she had when I was younger.....Friday night Jon arranged for some of our friends to come over for dessert!!! He even surprised me with an old co.worker I have not seen in 3+ years....
Saturday morning Mom, Shelby and I went to the CK convention....
Saturday night Jon took me to the Melting Pot....OMG....it was the best!!! Jon and I had never tried fondue but it was amazing and so romantic!!! The booths were very private....Jon and I just talked, ate, talked and talked some more....it is so awesome having that connection!!! Thanks sweetie for a truely wonderful birthday weekend!!!

So, in other news, I got to work with Dude Designs and my little creations are below.....You can see more of the albums below using the links.....(or copy and paste)....
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!!!!
BIG HUGS....

Top 10 Album
http://www.amillionmemories.com/forum/viewlayout.php?id=4744










Ideas Album
http://www.amillionmemories.com/forum/viewlayout.php?id=4743





Thanks for looking!!!!

3 comments:

Heather Mellstrom said...

Love your work Dedra....amazing!!!

Jennifer and Kim said...

Happy belated Birthday Dedra! I guess that's something we need to know about our design team members!
Love what you are doing!
Kim

Scrappermania said...

Love love your work!