Friday, August 17, 2007

Projects....

Well, I finally finished a couple of projects last weekend....This album was sent to me by the fabulous Alison and Michelle of A Million Memories....This album is from Mema Designs and was awesome to work with....I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work with some great products....Thanks Michelle, Alison and Mema for allowing me to create this book!!!
To see more detailed photos follow these links....Enjoy....

Shelby's Art and Stories Purse Album....
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1214093






I'm working on some other projects that I will be posting soon....I'm also curious about Flicker Mosiac and I will playing around with that as well....So many things are inspiring me right now....

Michael and Zaida we love you and miss you already....

No comments: