Saturday, August 25, 2007

How Cool.....



is this....Noell has such an informative blog....She posts and writes articles that can really get your creative juices flowing....So, I'm blown away that she would ask to post some more of my work....She featured some of my work back in June and also posted an altered book I had created....
So, please follow the link below to see the complete article....

http://www.paperclipping.com

And, thank you Noell for wanting to feature my work, it is such an honor....
and in a couple of days I will post a new Maya Road mini chipboard book that I have been working on as a thank you gift....

I hope everyone has a great weekend, it is supposed to be overcast and raining all weekend here in Arizona, so I'm lovin' it!!!!
Hugs...
Dedra....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey grandma that was the most fun trip i have ever been on.thank u so much. YOU ROCK! LOL. And mom totally cute lay outs. love shelby