Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Million Memories....















design team layouts and project completed....Loved working with their kit....I think I used a little bit of everything in there and I still have some stuff left over....Michelle and Alison pack these kits with awesome goodies....Anyway, being on 2 design teams I have done more 12x12 layouts....
There are so many designers that inspire me and I really like to think "outside of the box"....I will post a little sampling of my layouts and project....If you would like to see it all go to www.amillionmemories.com and click on the gallery, Alison also featured me and my work on the blog....

Oh and I received an e.mail from a nice young lady asking me where I had gotten the basket in my studio that has some of my stamps in it and I tried to e.mail you back but it was sent back with an error....So, I will tell you my Mom got that basket at Hobby Lobby....If you don't have a store near you I know you can Google Hobby Lobby and look at their catalog....Good luck in your search and I hope this helps!!!

Hope everyones week is going well....

1 comment:

Kate O'Brien said...

Finally coming out of stalker mode to say hi and that I think your work is fabulous! You have talent that is for sure!

Love your blog.