Thursday, June 14, 2007

Uploading Issues....





So, i have tried uploading this layout to Two Peas in a Bucket and Scrap In Stlye TV but I think the file is to big....So, I will just post this here....I have not done a 12x12 layout in years, but in order to enter a LSS design Team contest I had to do one and also submit a project....Well, this was the layout I created and I will have to put the mini album I submitted on here soon....

This layout helped me win a spot on the design team and I love the picture of Ellie this is so her at this age right now....The journaling reads: Ellie: this is you (exhibit A)....Your carefree personality, you have a smile that is contagious and a laugh that warms my heart! I love you! momma....5.07....I really loved putting this together....

Ellie also declared yesterday on the way to school that she did not like purple anymore...Her favorite color now is Pink....So, since her room is painted purple, we might be making a change soon....Let's hope she does not grow out of Hello Kitty for awhile....

More later....

4 comments:

Jennifer and Kim said...

Well Dedra, I know Jennifer outed me and told everyone that I am the blog geek, and this proves it! I found your blog without knowing what you called it! Love it, you're a great writer! We are so glad to have you be a part of Mystic Papers Design Team!

Kim

noell said...

Dedra, this is beautiful! Your stuff is so classy and always engages my attention for such a long time. So many stunning details.

I'm not at all surprised that they chose you for their team! I can't wait till I can attend one of your classes.

Anonymous said...

HI WOW YOU HAVE REALLY DONE IT AND I AM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. WE MOVED TO RIO RANCHO NM 505-892-8389 LOVE RAINE PAULK.

ricanlaw said...

This layout is absolutely stunning. May I ask about the blue floral? Is that a ribbon?