Friday, June 22, 2007

A new layout and exciting news....





This is the new layout for the Mystic Paper Design Team....I think it turned out pretty cute....This is the second 12 x 12 layout I have done in two years....I think Kim and Jennifer are giving me a challenge and stretching me....Getting me out of just doing minibooks....If you are local (AZ) go down to downtown Mesa and check out the store....Kim and Jennifer are the nicest ladies....

The exciting news....I met Noell through 2 peas and a bucket and came across her website that featured Podcasts....Now, I had never heard the term "Podcast" before, but I went through her archives and watched the episodes, they were fantastic....So, I contacted her....We eventually met for lunch and set aside a day we could get together and scrapbook in my studio....
She is just the sweetest person and asked me if she could interview me....I was so honored and said "sure"....Well, she just called to let me know that the interview is up and here I sit typing this blog post....So, I'm gonna head over and check it out.....Go on over and check it out too.....www.paperclipping.com

Thanks again Noell for being so gracious and becoming a great friend of mine....

Oh, and I made a promise to myself that I would blog more often....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.....

2 comments:

Jennifer and Kim said...

Your layout is awsome! Thanks for the inspiring ideas. Your page just comes to life, so 3D!

Amber said...

Beautiful job, Dedra!