Friday, April 27, 2007

Pictures....





Well....I read Noell's blog and I was finally able to meet her this afternoon....We have many commonalities and it is nice to meet someone that has the same interests as yourself....So, on her blog Thursday she was talking about taking pictures of inanimate objects...
These are now hanging in our house....I took these recently (in Feb.) and these silohs (sp?) are not far from our house....The lights were put on the top of the silohs around the holidays and have been lit every night since then....I think this is a beautiful sight at night....The coffee shop is right across the street from us and also has a little farmers market as well....The coffee shop is an old barn that was transformed by the original owners of the farm house that was once here too....We wanted to hang pictures in our house of places around the city that also have a story and/or character....I included some other recent photos that are some of my favorites and will more than likely be included in the girls albums for this year....









Hope everyone has a great weekend....

1 comment:

noell said...

Those photos are awesome! I showed them to my friend, Tami, and we were both totally inspired.

The funny thing is we were going out Saturday (Tami, myself, and our husbands) and just by coincidence, my husband asked if we wanted to learn to shoot at night!!! Totally!

So I tried getting some shots of the restaurant we ate at...with the name lit up, just like your coffee shop. I haven't looked at them yet.

Thanks for the inspiration!