Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finally....



The book is out....I love seeing how the magazine photographs your projects....It gives me a sense of accomplishment....Having two albums in this book with other talented ladies including Keisha Campbell is such an awesome feeling....
Lately I have been doubting my ability....most artists would say they had lost thier mojo....Which is probably true for me....I know I have done a least one other post on my loss of inspiration....Maybe this will give me a "kick in the pants"....


In other news my Grandpa Bud is in the hospital and has lung cancer, my Nannie is taking care of him at home....I hate cancer....the word and everything it implies....I know my mom prints out these posts for my Nannie....So, we love you Nannie and know that we are thinking of you and Bud....

More later....

No comments: