Thursday, March 22, 2007

Come and gone....





That is exactly what has happened....Jon's 37th birthday was on March 10th....
We had an awesome party with lots of family and friends in attendance....
Jon and I had only been dating for 4 months when he turned 30....The man he was then,
the man he wanted to become and the man he has grown to be in the last seven years....
A wife could not be prouder....Oh, how the time has flown....
I took some time thinking about what I wanted to say in his birthday card....
(Pictured above)....It reads:
My love...
I thank my lucky stars that you were born on this day 37 years ago...
You are a man of your word...
A loving husband and father....You have the most forgiving and generous
heart of anyone I have ever met....You are an amazing exampple of what a human
being should be for myself and our children....Happy birthday....I love you....me..

I look forward to sharing many more birthdays with you on our journey together....
Making our way and following our path through life together....



On another note it has been rainy all day today....VERY RARE for Arizona....
I love the sound of rain especially when the window is open....and the smell of rain is so clean
and refreshing....Like everything is clean and new....
Right now I'm sitting in my studio with the window open and it is pouring rain outside
and I love it....Even though it is getting late and lunches for tomorrow still need to be made,
I DO NOT want to close the window, shut the lights off and leave the studio....
I'm getting tired since I was up late last night....Night, Night....

1 comment:

RAINE said...

CONGRATS! YOU HAVE DONE IT!
RAINE