Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sent with LOVE today....



are the cards I have made for the relatives dear and near to my heart....I took pictures of all the cards I made but I don't want to post them until Valentine's Day....NO sneek peeks....that would ruin all the fun and anticipation....The other cards I made have been handed out with the exception of you Mom...I will hand deliver yours to you with a hug and kiss on Valentine's Day....

I have not written in so long....We went to California for Christmas...It was beyond fun...It was indiscribable...So, so, so fun...for us and the girls....Came home and submitted two albums for the Mini Albums II Idea book that is published by Scrapbook Trends...Both were requested to be published....AWESOME....Sent those out to Scrapbook Trends with complete supply list and then....
SICKNESS...BIG TIME....For three weeks...The last time I was sick like this was while Jon and I were in San Fransisco almost five years ago...I was pregnant with Ellie at the time....So, I'm not a person that gets sick often....I was diagnosed with bronchitis (sp) and infectous mono....It was horrible....

On Jan. 26th Jon and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary which was celebrated by me being sick on the couch, but Jon bought me The Guardian movie and a sweater for Old Navy....So, we watched the movie with the girls....

Well, gotta go I have both nieces and both my girls pulling on my pant legs with homework questions...More later...

No comments: