Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day....



I made this little box yesterday for Ellie to take to school....I thought it turned out pretty cute....
To share a conversation of a 4 year old...

This morning I was taking the girls to school....
Shelby got out of the car and Ellie says:

Ellie: "Mommy, can you please put the window down?"

Me: "Sure Lovie"...

Ellie (yelling out the window to Shelby): "Have a good Valentimes day!" and I spelled Valentines the way Ellie says it....

Me (putting the window back up): "That was sweet of you!"

Ellie: "Mommy, can we call Daddy I need to tell him something?"

Me: "Sure, Lovie...Let me get him on the phone"...

As soon as Jon called us back I handed the phone to Ellie and she says to Jon, "Daddy, happy Valentimes day"....
It is so cute the way she says things sometimes....She can be a very thoughtful 4 year old....

I hope everyone's day is filled with everything and everyone they love...
More later....

1 comment:

iralamija said...

beautiful!!

Bety