Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Out for awhile...

Both Magazines have been out in the stores for a few weeks now and I have to say that back in June/July last year I was pretty excited...Within a couple of weeks I was contacted for two albums in two magazines for each of my girls to be published in...I thought "wow" my first two submissions and both were accepted...
The earth, sun and moon must have been perfectly aligned for this to happen so fast...Anyway, I remember that moment and sharing it with Jon...
Here they are...Shelby is in the Oct./Nov. issue of Paper Trends and Ellie is in the Oct. issue of Scrapbook Trends...PERFECTION...





Working on some projects...Will post one soon...
Mom is in Texas, so if you guys are reading this...Love you all...Remember, delete...delete...delete...(inside joke)...
Be back later with some more pictures...

No comments: