Monday, October 23, 2006

New Beginnings


It's nice seeing my brother happy...This weekend was just that...He is happy...It's amazing how having a partner can change your attitude and the way you see yourself and your life ahead...Jeff and I have not been spending alot of time together, which I do think about the events we as siblings and our children, as cousins are missing out on...I would love for us to be more involved in each others lives but I know this is not always possible...
Anyway, last night was so nice...everyone over at our house...the BBQ that brought us all together...Jeff, Mary, Michael, Zaita, Marci, Tyler and the kids....Just hanging out and enjoying each others company...
I need to find a way to take more pictures even if I'm the hostess...
Looking forward to more of these good times...

No comments: