Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's gone...

just like that...My creative energy is tapped out right now...Everyone knows that this "energy" we get comes and goes...
I know that it will come again and usually when it does, I'm a creating machine...
Here I am in my wonderful, beautiful studio and it is aIl I can do just to pick up a piece of paper...
I also know that I have "highs and lows" in the moods I feel...Call it depression if you will...but, in these "down" times I'm aware of what a lucky girl I am...

On Sunday, we drove to pick Shelby up, which, is kind of a drive...It was a relaxing time for Jon and I to just talk...and also have those "quiet" moments that comes with being comfortable in a marriage...Anyway, while he was driving I felt the need to let him know that I'm proud of him...that he is an awesome provider for our family...he allows us to have the things we need and occasionally the things we don't "need"...that I'm proud of him for following his dreams and making them a reailty...(this was not an easy thing in the beginning)...that times are good and we have so much to look forward to...to let him know that he is such a great husband and that I love him...
I think I saw a tear in his eye...so many nice coments were shared between the two of us praising each other for being a good parent to our children...I think we do not have enough of that these days in marriages....POSITIVITY...

This "low" will pass as they all do, but I want it to be gone NOW...I have had these since I can remember and I still do not know how to SNAP out of it...It just happens...Here's to LOVE and HAPPINESS...Give a hug and kiss to every family member tonight....

No comments: