Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy....

with the way this journal tube turned out...I'm not a fan of journal jars...they seem out of date or something to me...so, a couple of years ago I decided to put my own spin on it...I made one for my Mom and over the years the tube has evolved and this one is cool...The one I made for my Mom, is a reflection of her...The feathers, medallions...This one is more me...

I try to capture the personality of the person who will be receiving the tube...Anyway, I wish the pictures were better...sorry Mom...It really does look better in real life...I need my new camera ASAP....The powershot can't even hold a charge anymore...

Love you Mom and Nannie...Nannie you might be getting one of these in the mail...You have to promise you will do as instructed...






No comments: