Wednesday, July 12, 2006

TIRED....


Packing....Packing....Packing....and more....not to mention 113 degrees today and the forecast for Friday is 115 degrees....
I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible....but when I'm picking Ellie up from school it is DANG HOT....
I think this is why the Phoenix and especially the suburbs are growing so fast....no one could live or survive here
until air conditioning was in full swing...

We are surrounded by boxes and the walls are bear....I do not like this....It does not feel like a "Home"....I know I will get through it because I know in the end we will have an awesome place to call ours....

The girls have picked thier paint....Shelby has Beautiful Blue, which is so fitting for her....and Ellie has Pourous Purple, which is also fitting for her...They have such personality and it shows....
We have also been looking at paint chips for months....seriously
Jon has taken everything into consideration...from lighting, to finish trim, paint, shades, my studio and the backyard....
He is feeling pressure with so much going on at work along with the closing of the house....

We have soooooo much work ahead of us it is not even funny....along with Shelby starting a new school the week after we move in...the next month is going to be INSANE....
The blogging has defintely taken a back seat....but as soon as we are set up I will be posting projects as I work on them....
I KNOW fun and exciting times are ahead for our family....I could not live without Jon and the girls, they make my world go 'round....

No comments: