Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Loving.....

the monsoon storms...laying here in bed, listening to the sound of thunder and rain hitting the windows....
Seeing a continuous stream of lighting, praying we don't loose power....while the rest of the house sleeps....
living in Arizona for 15 years I savor these storms...love every minute of thunder and the sound of windy rain...
oh and the smell of rain...love it, love it....

here in Arizona we get Microburts, which is 80 mile and hour winds...when the vallet gets a storm it is a STORM....
The term Haboob sounds to wimpy...

While laying in bed, I started thinking about Mom and how she wants to be creamated...I pictured in my mind not being able to give her a hug, tell her I love her...realizing even though I would have a piece of her, my life would be incomplete...I don't know why this popped into my head while trying to go to sleep....

Mom, I love you (insert a hug and kiss)....I need to do that much more often....
I need to do that to everyone I hold so close in my heart....
Love you Mom......

1 comment:

ditto said...

DITTO!!!!