Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Going into Limbo....


which is okay....most boxes have been packed...decisions have been made on paint color, finish trim, window coverings etc....we are working toward an awesome house we will call our "HOME"....

Jon, you are amazing as a husband, father and provider....from my studio cabinets to helping me make sure this goes as smoothly as possible....this weekend will be INSANE...I know we have so much to do....popping in 30 cans (thank goodness you are an expert in the lighting arena), moving not only the apartment things but storage as well...painting, well I'm very excited about this...getting it all done at one time...all of the ideas we have brainstormed will payoff, thinking "outside of the box" and our home will be beautiful...

I must say I'm feeling withdrawls....not being able to create...I miss projects....Once I survive the moving and the set.up of our home...I think I will go on some kind of creating frenzy in my new studio...this feeling alone motivates me to get everything done that much faster.....

I'm so happy to begin this new adventure with Jon and the girls....now let's get started with the insanity....

No comments: