Monday, June 12, 2006

HOT....



It is the season for trying to stay cool during the day at any cost....
Saturday, staying cool would be at a cost...
Movie tickets for the hottest part of the day...a side note that it is NOT a good idea to go to the movies STARVING...
then to purchase your tickets right before Matinee prices end....
which leads to my next point....buying food at the theatre is EXPENSIVE....
now everyone will have to admit that they have, at least once, bought goodies ahead of time and stuck them in thier purse in an attempt to save SOME money....go ahead it's OK, admit it...

After being price gouged at the movies, we headed outside where they have mini water fountains in a "grid like" sponge area....
Kids can go and cool off while the parents have a place to sit and socialze...
Anyway, got some good shots of the girls...At times like this one I'm so proud and amazed by them...they are such good girls..
don't get me wrong we DO have our moments, but they are just so sweet sometimes...watching Shelby stay close to Ellie while she is around other kids...watching her helping and guiding Ellie when she needs it...
They are my little stars...my awesome girls...and I might add my husband is pretty awesome too....they all are my HAPPINESS....
After that we had some dinner at Rubios...good family time, which is priceless....

In other news we might have a move-in date this week or next...waiting on those pesky granite countertops....
Feeling a bit overwhelmed, anxious and I have two albums that are out being published, hoping I won't have problems getting them back if my information changes....I will be hunting down some postal people....
And yes...packing up all of my scrapbook supplies, oh my......this is such a task....
the positive part of all is Jon putting my studio together....what a great man....love, love him....
getting Shelby adjusted and happy in a new school, the girls rooms being all set-up, Jon and I tackling the backyard....he already has some killer ideas....putting it all together and creating our HOME...
Lots to do...but our HOME....

Happy Monday....

No comments: