Monday, June 26, 2006

Better Late....



Than Never...an update on the Father's Day festivities...
So, I made two cards for Jon and the girls helped me out...I wanted to do something mysterious...
It is so hard to get something for Jon that is totally cool...He can be very particular with things...

I told him that on Sunday morning around noon we were going to jump in the car with me driving and take him to a surprise location...We arrived at the Biltmore Fashion Center and we took Jon to the Fossil store...He picked out a watch for himself...
Being a business owner time is of the essence...You can never have to many watches....
He loved it...Another successful Father's Day going on a special trip just for Jon...
We ended the day at Michael and Zaita's house for a BBQ and swimming...

I could NOT have picked a better Father for my children...
We love you....

No comments: