Friday, May 12, 2006

Let the festivites begin....



Wow...been busy..I can finally post what I gave to my Mom this year...The gift has been given to her early this year...
With Ellie's dedication on Sunday it was best to deliver the package to my Mom yesterday....
I can't remember the last time I bought a Mother's Day gift for my Mom or Diana...Another reason scrapbooking is such an awesome hobby....
I LOVE making gifts for the women in my life, pouring my heart into these keepsakes I create just for them....something that can't be bought anywhere...a momento that makes them feel as wonderful as they are.....these women, who give with all thier heart, who inspire me, those who teach me to reach for the stars and love with all my heart....to show patience, to help me understand that there is a reason certain people come into our lives...
Sometimes I can become "wrapped up" in drama and patience, for me, can become elusive...I'm getting better....

I really try to let our girls know everyday how special and unique they are...how they can be anything they set thier minds to...
to love themselves and be comfortable and confident in who they are....this is not a simple task...it takes time and re-assurance from me that they are the best daughters....as Ellie tells us all the time..."you are my bestest friend, I love you so much"....it doesn't get any better than that....

I will always strive to be the best Mom I can...for my girls...

Diana and Bob made it into town last night from California and the family has good times ahead this weekend...
Sleepover tonight with Aunt Marci, Grandma and Grandpa for the girls...Snuggles ahead for Jon and I....Saturday, Shebly has a birthday party in the afternoon...
Sunday, Mother's day everyone getting together at church for the dedication...a luncheon at AJ's...the rest of the day celebrating the special Mom's that keep our family going...

No comments: