Thursday, May 04, 2006

Absorbing Inspiration....




Man, I have had the freestyle book for weeks and I have read it, glanced at it, carried it with me everywhere....talk about inspiration bundled in one book...I have all of the Autumn Leaves books and I LOVE each and every one...
these are the books that I always refer to when I'm in a rut...
so, needless to say, the creativity has been flowing....so much that I feel drawn to create everyday...
I'm becoming extremely conscious of my surroundings and in the everyday information I see, hear, feel, smell...I'm making an effort to really "soak" it all in...

In other news...the girls are doing "great" as Ellie would say...We have the dedication coming up next weekend...man, time flies...Mother's Day gifts are in full swing and Shelby seems to have a million school projects going on right now...I still need to submit a project...keeping my fingers crossed....

1 comment:

Paula Sealey said...

Wow! I'm loving all your work here, i'ts fabulous!