Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Doodling....


So, what IS doodling anyway...It is something that I have been watching Rhonna Farrer do for a long time now...I have been reluctant to try myself...something I thought I would not be good at...procrastination, it gets me everytime...for some reason, today was the day to try my hand at this "doodling" thing...The pen and notebook I have had for awhile...
That seems to be my normal reaction when I think I'm not going to be good at something...I just put it off...
maybe fear is apart of it as well, that also seems to be a theme in my life...
fear, self-doubt, not being able to believe in myself...these feelings need to be let go...
then comes the question of how to actually accomplish this...I'm working on it...I WILL conquer these feelings...

this is what I created this morning...it's just a start and I will re-post a picture when I have totally finished...the cool thing will be using these drawings in the girls, as well as my, albums...
So, pick up those pens and have some FUN...just let yourself "go with it"...no rules, no expectations...go with what you feel...

No comments: