Tuesday, March 07, 2006

WIRED...



I cannot express how excited I am to almost be back into a house...especially one that will include a Studio...
Oh, I can hardly wait for fresh paint, decorating, a new home for our family...

We did get a good incentive from William Lyon at the last minute...we were able to make an appointment and do some NICE upgrades...wood floors in both hallways, extended tile in the most important areas, granite countertops in the kitchen...
I get giddy just talking about how awesome this house will be for us...

When I met Jon he was just moving into a house here in Arizona...as our relationship progressed Shelby and I moved in...
We were in that house for a couple of years...So, this is the first house that we picked out as a couple...when we went to the design center we agreed on alot of the interior upgrades and color choices...which makes the process so much easier...

I'm so grateful that as a family we own a lighting controls company...Lutron rocks...Jon and Sr. will be popping the cans all over the house...We may not be able to afford a Lutron system in this house but we will when our custom house is designed...
Another dream of ours...

For now I can't wait until June and that says something when June in Arizona can be brutal with heat...

No comments: