Saturday, March 25, 2006

Surprises...



I have to say I LOVE surprises, especially ones that arrive in the mail...I do not get very many, so when they come it makes my day...My mother.in.law sent me this awesome movie, walk the line...my MIL is the most thoughtful person I know...she volunteers her time with the church, food banks and most importantly troubled or challenged premie babies...the hospital doesn't let just anyone do that type of work...



She is always on the go and genuinely happy...she loves our girls and sends monthly packages to them...they can't wait to get something from grandma "B"...our girls adore her...I so strive to be the honest, real and giving person that she is...So thank you Diana for the awesome movie and all of the thoughtful, generous things that you do for our family...you are a remarkable woman in every sense of the word...

And how could you not love Reese Witherspoon...

1 comment:

ricanlaw said...

I love that movie and own it as well. While I do agree and love RW...it's Joaquin that gets me. ;)