Saturday, March 04, 2006

Studio Friday...



I have to say that I love Studio Friday...it gets you thinking, your creative juices flowing...
I'll be honest mine do not flow all of the time...
Yesterday's was Inspiration...

Wow...how do you sum up all of the different avenues that feed you...
There are certain books that REALLY get me going...the collection of Sabrina Ward Harrison...The "designing with" books...when I know a new one is coming out I become giddy...magazines play a role...I love texture...I LOVE rub-ons, they have definetly evolved our the last couple of years...Blogging, seeing and exploring the different views that a person has...

I especially find inspiration with Ali Edwards and I have recently found Danielle Thompson...
I used to look and read everything I could get my hands on...Now I know what "style" I like and what "inspires" me...

From ribbon, to books and magazines, to rub-ons, architexture, my husbands brillant mind, to the funny outlandish things my daughters say and do...inspiration is everywhere...seeing it is the best part...

No comments: