Monday, March 13, 2006

SNOW...


Holy Cow...We have snow on the Superstition Mountains...I moved here in 1991 and I have NEVER seen snow on the Superstitions...So, needless to say we have broken the record 143 days with no precipation...

It literally rained all day Saturday, nothing better than 24 hours of continuous rainfall...the only thing I would have changed was the cold wind...it was FREEZING and if you know me you would know that I do not like the cold...
Living here in Arizona has thinned my blood to say the least...it gets below 75 degrees in the winter and I'm bundled up like an Eskimo...
We are supposed to have another storm come through on Saturday..we'll see...

In other news, we attended church on Sunday...spoke to Kelly Carr, the pastor who married Jon and I...good to see him again...Jon and I do not believe that we HAVE to go to church in order to talk to God...as a matter of fact I talk to him often, sometimes frequently during the day...I can be anywhere doing anything...I ask him to guide me, give me advice...all kinds of situations...he is everywhere and in everything around me...lift up a stone and you will find me...I heard that in a movie...

So, I'm ready for some more weather...bring it on...

No comments: