Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MOJO...


So, went to Annalis...kay gave me these letters to alter and bring into the store...just the kind of project to get my mojo going...
Been so busy doing the theme albums for the girls...I have been in a blah mood lately...
I have gotten out of the house...leaving early in the morning for Upgrade and then late to bed at night...draining...
anyone who knows me...I'm NOT a morning person...

Anyway, "she" is me...I do dream...whenever I run into Heidi Swapp I dream for days...wanting to create, design for a product line...especially hers...she is such a real, genuine, down to earth person...she has remembered my name and Jon since the first time we spent time at her house...to be apart of her team, creating and teaching...doesn't get any better...

I will keep my dreams and maybe turn them into a goal someday...right place, right time...
I heard a saying "embrace all of the good and loving energy around you"...very powerful...

The "she" project has gotten me out of the "blah" mode and has returned my mojo...

No comments: