Saturday, March 11, 2006

Crazy week...


Whew...over the bug I got on Wednesday early morning...it was brutal...Happy to be done with feeling completely weak and just plain sick...

Jon's birthday was yesterday...poor guy works no matter what...118 degree weather, rain, sick, 14 hours a day...sometimes through the night...that is what it takes when you own a business...I'm glad he is with his day when he works during the night...it gives me a sense of comfort knowing that...

So, for Jon's birthday Diana and Bob drove in from California...they are so awesome...they miss the girls and always like to give us a date night...Ellie and Shelby love them so...Last night we had a little party to celebrate...Italian food, cheesecake...just hanging out...

My husband...another birthday has come and gone...our future is so bright...with the girls, the business, a new house...we have dreams, we want to do together as a couple and also dreams we want for and with the girls...that to me is important...something to work for, look forward too...I want nothing more than to celebrate many, many, many more birthdays as a family...my world would mean nothing without you and the girls...

We are off to have our date night...dinner and a movie...quality time with a man I'm proud to call my husband...

No comments: