Saturday, February 25, 2006

Studio Friday...


I have been reading this blog on and off for awhile now...I saw it on Ali's...Every Friday there is a challenge or more like a prompt to get you going creatively...Yesterday it was "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue"...
So, the picture above is all of those things...Something old...The books I got at a little book store in Texas one dates back to 1911, my laptop is sitting on them, they are a little hard to see...so COOL...Something new...is this blog and to trying to go outside the box...Something borrowed...is the scarf I wore at our wedding, I LOVE it...Something blue...would be the glitter and the flower...

I could not sleep last night...thoughts running through my mind that would not stop...Studio Friday popped into my head and I thought why not create a journal just for this...something I could really get ARTSY with...let it all go...

To trying new things "outside" of my box...This should get interesting...

No comments: