Friday, February 24, 2006

Proud...


I'm so proud to call you my husband...for all of the traits that make up who you are...for the giving, hard-working, trying to balance it all husband and father...you are an amzing business man...during the last few days, hearing accomplished individuals say nothing but how AWESOME you and the business is...
Until I actually started working here, if only part-time for now, I did not REALLY know the kind of impression you leave with clients, vendors, distributors, everyone that you come in contact with every day...
I have to say I'm utterly impressed with the man you are and becoming...

Before I met you almost 6 years ago the thought of EVER having a business of your own NEVER would have crossed my mind..
You have shown me that ANYTHING is possible...beileve, work hard, have passion...Watching and now participating has also taught me that you will have ups and downs, struggle to keep everything and everyone balanced, which is NO easy task...

The more I think about it you do teach me something new everyday...
We have had our hard times, our ups and downs, our sacrifices...but through all of the valleys it has made us stronger...
We are closer and know each other better than ever, the everyday give and take...sharing inside jokes, confiding in each other, best friends...

This crazy thing called "life" and I cannot imagine taking this ride with anyone but you...my love, my hero...you are inspiring, the man I'm proud to call my Husband...

No comments: