Thursday, February 23, 2006

Making Decisions...


I have finally decided how I want to document the holidays for the girls...there are quite a few directions you can go...after our Thanksgiving trip to the beach (which was AWESOME), I could not leave anything out...with that in mind, and the fact I created a Halloween album for Shelby and a seperate for Ellie...I will create a seperate album for my girls to document each MAJOR holiday...Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas...I have also made the decision that I will document thier everyday moments seperately in their own albums by year...this will be quite a collection of thier lives...EXCITING.

I will do an album of our (Jon and I) life by year as well...The good thing is I have completed a Halloween album for each of our girls and I have completed the Thanksgiving album for Shelby...
I have started Ellie's Thanksgiving and I will be working on the year of 2006...this will be quite an accomplishment for me to get everything going...

I finally finished Ellie's Thanksgiving cover this afternoon...I began working on it Monday...deciding papers...and the creative direction I wanted to take...tried a few things on Monday but was not happy with anything except for the paper that would cover the album...
glancing, walking past the cover the last few days...i got inspired...started working on it and my mojo flowed...sometimes i just need to walk away...then come back...
it is nice when i'm not teaching a project because there is nothing that HAS to be done...i can take all the time i need...no pressure...
gotta go...i hear the girls doing something they probably shouldn't be...

No comments: