Monday, February 20, 2006

Gotta Start Somewhere...



I have been reading blogs for 2 years, especially Ali Edwards....One word for her INSPIRING....So, why is it so hard to start something...I'm definetly not a person that welcomes change or starting anything out of my routine..This will be good for me..I have what seems like a million notebooks and journals that are partially filled with comments, funny things the kids say from time to time... the couple of other notebooks that have design ideas for my altered books and albums...Maybe this blog will "lighten" my load a little bit...
I'm on my computer multiple times a day...
Anyway, I just got the call from my Mom...she is back from Texas and my Nannie is here....How cool....With Shelby and Ellie that will be 4 generations...Pictures a MUST....
This picture (Nannie and Ellie) was the last trip we took to Texas in June 2004...You girls have changed SO much...
Good times....
More on that note later...

No comments: